My town, Ashland Oregon, was featured in Frontline’s “Vaccine War” documentary. Click to watch at PBS.ORG
- My Letter to Sneak Preview regarding those who criticized the screening of Vaxxed- It’s not censorship. It’s not trivial.
- 124 studies showing a link between vaccines and autism! But are they credible?
- My (extended) response to commenters who insist our public health medical director should have watched Vaxxed before publishing his opinion piece
- John Oliver slams science communication (and not just the media)
- Chronic Lyme Disease – Another Negative Study, article by Dr. Novella
- Critique of Medford Tribune “news” article on Lyme Disease
- A superb deconstruction of the CDC “whistleblower” claims. Thank you Harpocrates Speaks!
- My Daily Tidings 2012 “Get the Shot…or Not” essay.
- Cringe-worthy KTVL Channel 10 report about chicken pox vaccine
- Article features Ashland’s high vaccine-refusal rate: “A Tale of Vaccination in Two Cities”
- The CDC’s graphic of vaccine testing, approval, and safety monitoring process:
- ZDoggMD video “Get your shots on” (parody)
- Do the DTwP and MMR vaccines cause encephalopathy?
- Understanding scientific inquiry can help vaccine-wary parents sort fact from fiction, I can attest.
- Serious vaccine risks compared to serious disease risks in the U.S. — MMR and DTaP vaccines
Monthly Archives: May 2016
I decided to share here my reply to someone promoting the movie Vaxxed in the comments section of my local paper’s opinion page where Jackson County Public Health Medical Director Dr. Jim Shames published a piece. [Read Dr. Jim Shames’ opinion piece.] … Continue reading
My (extended) response to commenters who insist our public health medical director should have watched Vaxxed before publishing his opinion piece
Our county’s esteemed public health medical director, Dr. Jim Shames, published his opinion, endorsed by many other local medical professionals, in two local news outlets expressing that our Varsity Theater is acting irresponsibly for screening the film “Vaxxed-from Coverup to Catastrophe.” [Read Dr. Jim Shames’ opinion … Continue reading
THANK YOU JOHN OLIVER! (see video below) Looking at the PREPONDERANCE of the BEST evidence, at the consensus of experts’ conclusions (which in my layperson’s case means looking at what the experts who do this kind of analysis are saying) is how … Continue reading