My town, Ashland Oregon, was featured in Frontline’s “Vaccine War” documentary. Click to watch at PBS.ORG
- My Letter to Sneak Preview regarding those who criticized the screening of Vaxxed- It’s not censorship. It’s not trivial.
- 124 studies showing a link between vaccines and autism! But are they credible?
- My (extended) response to commenters who insist our public health medical director should have watched Vaxxed before publishing his opinion piece
- John Oliver slams science communication (and not just the media)
- Chronic Lyme Disease – Another Negative Study, article by Dr. Novella
- Critique of Medford Tribune “news” article on Lyme Disease
- A superb deconstruction of the CDC “whistleblower” claims. Thank you Harpocrates Speaks!
- My Daily Tidings 2012 “Get the Shot…or Not” essay.
- Cringe-worthy KTVL Channel 10 report about chicken pox vaccine
- Article features Ashland’s high vaccine-refusal rate: “A Tale of Vaccination in Two Cities”
- The CDC’s graphic of vaccine testing, approval, and safety monitoring process:
- ZDoggMD video “Get your shots on” (parody)
- Do the DTwP and MMR vaccines cause encephalopathy?
- Understanding scientific inquiry can help vaccine-wary parents sort fact from fiction, I can attest.
- Serious vaccine risks compared to serious disease risks in the U.S. — MMR and DTaP vaccines
Monthly Archives: January 2016
I recently read an article on the Medford Mail Tribune website (serving the readership of my community, Ashland, OR), “Lyme Warriors Fight Back,” that compels me to share my reaction. Raising awareness of Lyme disease is important, especially the need for prevention of tick … Continue reading