My town, Ashland Oregon, was featured in Frontline’s “Vaccine War” documentary. Click to watch at PBS.ORG
- My Letter to Sneak Preview regarding those who criticized the screening of Vaxxed- It’s not censorship. It’s not trivial.
- 124 studies showing a link between vaccines and autism! But are they credible?
- My (extended) response to commenters who insist our public health medical director should have watched Vaxxed before publishing his opinion piece
- John Oliver slams science communication (and not just the media)
- Chronic Lyme Disease – Another Negative Study, article by Dr. Novella
- Critique of Medford Tribune “news” article on Lyme Disease
- A superb deconstruction of the CDC “whistleblower” claims. Thank you Harpocrates Speaks!
- My Daily Tidings 2012 “Get the Shot…or Not” essay.
- Cringe-worthy KTVL Channel 10 report about chicken pox vaccine
- Article features Ashland’s high vaccine-refusal rate: “A Tale of Vaccination in Two Cities”
- The CDC’s graphic of vaccine testing, approval, and safety monitoring process:
- ZDoggMD video “Get your shots on” (parody)
- Do the DTwP and MMR vaccines cause encephalopathy?
- Understanding scientific inquiry can help vaccine-wary parents sort fact from fiction, I can attest.
- Serious vaccine risks compared to serious disease risks in the U.S. — MMR and DTaP vaccines
Monthly Archives: December 2015
First, allow me to attempt to introduce the situation in a nutshell for those who may not have heard: It all started when William Thompson, a long-time scientist working for the CDC, decided in 2014 to confess a purported cover-up of an initial finding … Continue reading